Much like when I find out who wins the Abilene Reporter News' Readers Choice Awards, Miss America and Top Chef, tonight I am left scratching my head wondering, "What were they thinking?" I mean, yes, ocasionally I agree with the masses...Christian S. won Project Runway and Ambre is Brett Michaels "Rock of Love" but rarely do I get to jump up and cheer at the popular vote. And as I mentioned, tonight was no different. No, tonight might have been the worst!
As you may all remember, I am new to American Idol. Oh how I have made fun of you all who watched it, but now I just can't get enough of it. I have even bought the individual performances from iTunes because my TiVo crapped out and I missed the performace night. I am hooked!
So my girl is still Brooke White, but she's been kind of choking the past few weeks and last night was her biggest upsetting slip up yet! But she's human. She's Randy's "dog" or whatever...it's all good! As she has begun to choke I have moved into a dead heat love with Carly Smithson - this super cool, tatted Irish woman who just rocks it out every week. This week was Andrew Lloyd Webber week and she truly kicked butt! But America voted and she got the boot!
That's right, America! You kicked off a super groovy rocker chick and left us still waiting to get rid of Syesha "Why can't I be Whitney Houston" Mercado and David, "Destined for the Folk Family Follies at Disneyland" Archuletta. I hope you are happy. Sleep with one eye open if you get rid of Brooke before those other two!
Here is Carly's last performance on AI!
Crank it up and enjoy!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment