Since my wife was soo gracious to put in print 35 reasons she is stuck with me in honor of my 35th Birthday, I thought I would come up with 33 reasons I love Allison in honor of her 33rd Birthday.
33. She is kind enough to let me get up with Ben every night for a little Father/Son bonding time.
32. She let's me take her on a vacation every year.
31. She always leaves every light and TV on in the house so that me and Ben don't get lost.
All kidding aside....here are the top 30
30. I love that she picks the movie, restaurant and vacation. I don't want that responsibility.
29. That she said yes to marriage before I ever kissed her.
28. She wants to bring home every lost dog.
27. SHE COOKS!!!!! AND IT IS GOOD!!!!
26. She truly loves every member of my family.
25. She doesn't complain when I want a new truck. I have issues with always wanting a new truck.
24. She hasn't gotten mad at me yet since our dry cleaners lost our comforter over 3 months ago and I have yet to buy a new one.
23. I love that she is willing to stay home all day and put up with our wonderful and yet demanding little Ben.
22. She will take out the trash if I don't. Which is often.
21. She has let me win one or maybe two arguments during our marriage. That is rare as those who know her know she doesn't like to lose. AT ANYTHING!!!!!
20. Hurricane Bonnie! You had to be there.
19. She lets me eat my plate full of hot cookies in bed every night. I need to stop this habit.
18. The way she obsesses about her hair. It's like having a new woman in the house every few months.
17. Her pinky toe that has no toenail.
16. Her blogging abilities. Keeps me from forgetting to tell the family what we have been up to.
15. She lets me have pizza once a week. Another habit that I need to get rid of.
14. Her crazy family. Her words not mine. They are truly one of a kind and treat me as an equal.
13. The way she stresses about getting the house clean the day before the cleaning lady comes.
12. She brings Ben by the office after school sometimes and they bring me a milkshake.
11. She can tell a story better than anyone.
10. She doesn't try and change who I am.
9. She cares about Ben more than anything in the world.
8. She likes to go on vacation and do nothing. That is my favorite.
7. She makes me breakfast if I ask.
6. She is always striving to be a better person.
5. She taught Ben how to converse like a 75 year old.
4. Her smile.
3. Her laugh.
2. Her devotion.
And......
1. She is the most beautiful woman inside and out and I am the luckiest person to have been with her for 10 years.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kevin...
Great list buddy. We are celebrating 10 this year as well. Hope all is well, I have been a horrible friend in checking in with you guys, but i love the pics of Ben and really enjoy getting them via email and what not. Maybe I'll work on my list for May.
Talk to you soon...Clark
Post a Comment