In honor of Kevin's 35th Birthday I have compiled a list of 35 reasons out of the thousands of why I love him! Enjoy!
35. He has got up with Ben for the past year solely b/c Ben yells, “DADDY!” first.
34. He doesn’t judge my housekeeping disabilities.
33. He loves my cooking!
32. He lets me talk on the phone at night to my friends.
31. He takes Ben on “Date Nights” to give me some free time.
30. He takes me on vacation once a year.
29. He tells me I am pretty when he knows I don’t think I am.
28. He loves my crazy family.
27. He doesn’t complain when I tell him to go to the store at 9:30 to get me some chocolate milk; just because I think it sounds good.
26. He still holds my hand when I least expect it.
25. He’s a good kisser.
24. He looks even better with gray hair.
23. He laughs at the same story I have told 14 times this week.
22. He takes Ben the moment he walks in the door from work so I can finish dinner – or sit and drool on myself.
21. He holds Bagger’s bone so he will chew and won’t bark and wake up Ben.
20. He provides us a wonderfully comfortable lifestyle.
19. He doesn’t let me worry about exactly how comfortable our lifestyle might not reallybe.
18. He let me quit my job to stay home with Ben.
17. He credits me for all of Ben’s accomplishments and never blames me for his shortcomings.
16. He loves my friends as much as I do.
15. He tells me to “Shut Up” when I have gone too far.
14. He taught me to make the best grilled cheese sandwich ever.
13. He taught me not to yell.
12. He still gives me a kiss and tells me he loves me every morning before he goes to work and every night before I go to bed.
11. He lets me watch my TiVo’d shows first.
10. When he makes cookies he saves some for me.
9. He checks in when he is going to be late.
8. He introduced me to Eatzi’s in 1998.
7. He sat up with me on my birthday this year and was just as sad as I was.
6. He lets me pick the movie.
5. He lets me pick the restaurant.
4. He lets me pick the vacation.
3. He’ll argue with me to the death over who loves Ben more.
2. He doesn’t argue politics with me.
And the number one reason I love Kevin…..
1. Just look at him in a tux!
34. He doesn’t judge my housekeeping disabilities.
33. He loves my cooking!
32. He lets me talk on the phone at night to my friends.
31. He takes Ben on “Date Nights” to give me some free time.
30. He takes me on vacation once a year.
29. He tells me I am pretty when he knows I don’t think I am.
28. He loves my crazy family.
27. He doesn’t complain when I tell him to go to the store at 9:30 to get me some chocolate milk; just because I think it sounds good.
26. He still holds my hand when I least expect it.
25. He’s a good kisser.
24. He looks even better with gray hair.
23. He laughs at the same story I have told 14 times this week.
22. He takes Ben the moment he walks in the door from work so I can finish dinner – or sit and drool on myself.
21. He holds Bagger’s bone so he will chew and won’t bark and wake up Ben.
20. He provides us a wonderfully comfortable lifestyle.
19. He doesn’t let me worry about exactly how comfortable our lifestyle might not reallybe.
18. He let me quit my job to stay home with Ben.
17. He credits me for all of Ben’s accomplishments and never blames me for his shortcomings.
16. He loves my friends as much as I do.
15. He tells me to “Shut Up” when I have gone too far.
14. He taught me to make the best grilled cheese sandwich ever.
13. He taught me not to yell.
12. He still gives me a kiss and tells me he loves me every morning before he goes to work and every night before I go to bed.
11. He lets me watch my TiVo’d shows first.
10. When he makes cookies he saves some for me.
9. He checks in when he is going to be late.
8. He introduced me to Eatzi’s in 1998.
7. He sat up with me on my birthday this year and was just as sad as I was.
6. He lets me pick the movie.
5. He lets me pick the restaurant.
4. He lets me pick the vacation.
3. He’ll argue with me to the death over who loves Ben more.
2. He doesn’t argue politics with me.
And the number one reason I love Kevin…..
1. Just look at him in a tux!


4 comments:
Okay, so now that you make me misty-eyed, it's not funny to finish my earlier comment about token-stealing (Judge) that was interrupted by my screaming child. I'm just so happy that Cade will only turn 33 so that I only have to come up with 33 reasons why I haven't left him - I mean, 33 reasons why I love him. :o)
I swear you two are KILLIN' me! I haven't ROTFLMAO like this in a long, long time. THANKS!
.....and no, "Pete" will not be notified of Kevin's greatness nor will she be allowed to post here.
Oh Katie you crack me up! You should be blogging too! I am seriously going to add "Why Jessica Seinfeld is a liar" as a Katie Browning Guest Post....
I'm crying. Because that's just what I do, you probably need to know that about me :)Seriously, what it is about a man in a tux? Gets me every time...
Post a Comment